Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys!! I am a big Hairspray fan, but am aware that the Directer, John Waters gained the nickname 'king of p**e' due to his early gross out films (pink flamingos/woman trouble/serial mom etc.)

But I was wondering if any fans know which of his films actually include v* scenes and which of his films are actually gross??Are Pecker, Polyester, Cry Baby, A Dirty Shame nasty? I really wanna watch some more of his films, but wanna know what I am letting myself in for first!!
    Thanks!!

I love the movie Pecker...and as far as I can recollect, there are no v**** scenes in it...it is just a very bizarre, off-the-wall film...which is excellent. Don't rely on my say so entirely, as I have not seen it in quite a while....but nothing stands out for me! Enjoy....John Waters does some really awesome stuff!

Kate

I don't remember Cry Baby having any v* scenes, tho it's been a while... I think Polyester might. I really liked Pecker.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I know for sure that Cry-baby doesn't have any v* scenes.

thanks guys!! all your posts are really helpful!! if anyone else has seen any of the films could they carry on adding posts about any scenes to watch out for and just say how graphic they are? thanks [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

*bump*

I found a website that is very helpful when it comes to this sort of thing...http://www.screenit.com/ just go to the bottom and click "No Thanks" (the first page just tries to get you to subscribe), then you can look at the alphabetical list of movies. Then click on the movie you want to know about and look under the "Blood/Gore" section and it will tell you if anyonev* in the movie, but be careful because if you read other parts of the page it might spoil the plot. They don't have all of the movies ever made but there's a fair list.

Hope I helped!

i use screenit a lot but as the films of john waters tend to be cult films, not many of his films are listed