Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

my boyfriend never checks dates or anything, so when id noticed hed had cereal this morning i checked the milk and the date was the 6th its now the 10th so i paniced and then i had a sniff and it stunk!! it reli was off does that make u sick and if so how long after wud it be? he sed it tasted ok! but it was definatly OFF!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Abbey,

I don't think off milk really has too much of a bad effect on you - if any at all! The worst that would happen is a bit of d*, but if your BF has a strong stomach he might be lucky and not suffer at all! People worry alot about dairy products, but they can often stay good past theiruse-bydates.

I'm sure it'll be fine. Don't worry!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Edited by: angel13
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

How is he doing? Did he get ill from drinking it?
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

They say it is good for 7 days after the expiration date.

Bear in mind that expiration dates are also close estimates, I used to eat sour cream that was a few days old .. as long as there was no mold I was fine.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Yeah, i really think it will be fine..i have had milk after the expiration and was just fine. You know, I hardly ever smell the milk if i plan on drinking it b/c i have always thought milk smelled nasty anyway, and with the emet, it's just going to make you think it's bad anyway..really though, i think he'll be just fine! Good luck!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

yeah i think he will be fine.. the expiration is a guideline really not a set date it will go bad.. honestly too most people get sick from bad milk because of the taste and texture.. if its too bad.. it would have been lumpy. ick.. anyways.. i am sure he will be ok.

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I think he also will be fine! Men don't seem to pay attention to things like that. When they are hungry their bellies can handle anything it seems!!!
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary