Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Blah

Hey guys gotta make this quick, roomie is looming over shoulder a bit lol. Anyhow, went to lunch w/ a friend today (had grilled cheese and fries) and sicne I left I felt gassy, then had to #2 about 2 or 3 times since I've been home (about 2 hours or so) but it's not d* or anything, just having to go and my tummy feels a little burny. Do you think it's OK? There was something green on part of the cheese but I think it was lettuce or something (probably the sandwich knife) so I pulled it off and ate it (even if it was mold who cares cuz ppl still eat cheese just cut off the mold lol) I hand sanatizered before I ate too. BLAH BLAH! I have issues lol. I guess I'm just looking for someone to tell me to snap out of it lol. I keep thinking about it and its annoying me, mostly cuz my tummy's been feeling kinda funny, like I said a little burny and fullish in the intestinal region and going more than normal. Sorry, guess this wasn't as quick as I thought. Thanks in advance, gotta close out before roomie reappears.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Snap out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding.....i think you'll be fine really. Just go on about your day, and try to not think about it so much.....the less you stress the better you'll feel
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

hey

I'm sure you'll be fine. Sounds like you just have a bit of a dodgy tummy today that could be caused by more than one thing. Try to get your mind off it and think of something else and befor you know it you'll have forgotten about it and be feeling fine again. Sipping water helps when i get sore tummys. I get a dodgy tummy quite often, especially when i get stressed and when i wake up in the middle ofthe night etc.

Take care
    Katie

Sounds like gas...probably because of what you ate....cheese, and
    french fries have tons of grease and carbs make extra gas too...try not
    to worry it only makes it worse...but if you have any anti-gas meds
    they sounds help. Feel better. Let us know
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you'll be fine. sometimes when I eat fries, the same thing happens to me, because of the grease. Grilled cheeses are soooooooooooooyummy, but greasy as well. That's probably all it is, and it will hopefully pass soon [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].
    ~*~Charlene~*~

SOUNDS LIKE TOO MUCH ACID FROM FATTY FOODS AND GAS,, HOPE YOUR OK SOON
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Thanks guys! I've gotten hungry so I ate some mashed potatoes etc. My stomach still feels kinda gassy, kinda uncomfortable and bloaty and like I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom but don't ... I hope lol. Anyhow, I'm hoping it's just lunch. I always worry that I'm getting sick or something and I hate that. Oh and I took a couple tums but I don't think it did anything.

Still worried but ... you guys do make me feel better about it.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

The EXACT same thing happened to me last night after a grilled cheese sandwich and french fries. Must be something with the cheese! I am completely fine, today. Hope that you are feeling better by now, too!
    Julie

I've heard that too much cheese can give you bowel problems. But I love cheese! Nothing beats a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup for lunch. Mmmm..... But, I'm sure it's just the grease and cheese doing it to you. And if the green stuff was mold, you'd know it! I had a tiny bit of mold on a bagel once that I didn't see until it was too late. It tasted pretty bad. Yuck!