Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Today is my first day back and everyone here is sick! There are at least 3 (that I know of) that have colds, one went home because of something he ate (or so he says) and another one is complaining about her stomach. The last one I went to lunch with - I didn't eat anything with her, just rode in her car and went to Target then she picked up a sandwich. She was complaining of her stomach before she ate, so I don't think it's the food. Her husband just got transferred so she's moving out of state. She had to tell her boss today, so she was pretty nervous and she thought it was just nerves. Now she said it's getting worse.

Ugh. I wish I was back home with just me, my husband and the baby to worry about.

I'm sorry I hate when that all happens, it makes me so anxious, I wish
    I could work from home! but remember when sage and alvin said about
    transfering of sv* its from not washign your hands before eating, or
    touching your face, eyes, nose, mouth, so since your an emet, you
    should be safe because i know we all wash our hands like second nature!
    lat us know how you holding up
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah just keep sanitary and you should be OK. What a pain in the butt! I wish it were madatory that people stay home when sick ... even w/ a cold. UGH!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin