Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hate being here. I got in really early this morning, before anyone else. About 45 minutes later, my coworker who is actually a friend of mine came in. She IM'd me and said she wasn't feeling well, but she had to get a deal done. I saw her run out of the room and when she came back I asked if she had gotten sick. She said yes. She said she is finishing something up really quick and leaving. I know she is kind of stressed because she is moving, and actually her husband left this morning. She is leaving in a few weeks. I would think it might be stress, but I almost think she might be borderline emet. I have never told her about my emet, but we have talked about kids v* and stuff and she told me how much she hates it. Usually emets don't v* from stress. I still have another 9 or so hours here. I am working 4 -10 hour days, and now I can't use the bathroom for the rest of the day because I know she v* there. I hate this! I miss staying home with my daughter!

Geez what's with everyone at your work? You always post that they are sick (That's not a dig btw but wow thats unlucky!) Sorry not helpful I know. It could be stress honey. Just because she "might" be an emet doesn't mean she can't still V* from stress. Is there a toilet on another floor you could use if you don't feel comfortable with that one?

At my old work there was always something going about and I heard people V* several times. That place sucked lol I hope things startto look up for you soon.

xxxxxxxxx
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Ack. I know how you feel. I work for a home shopping network, and the call center operators are always sick. There is always a nasty bug going around, so I am always freaking out.

She could be sick from stress, but even if she isn't, you know what to do! Kepp those hands washed and away from you mouth, nose, or eyes!!!!

She hasn't left yet, but I keep encouraging her to leave. She said she is soon.

There is a bathroom on another floor I suppose I could use. I've never used it so I guess I forgot it was there! Thanks for the reminder!

It does seem like everyone is sick here - and this is only my 4th day back after 3 months off! She is actually one of the one's I wrote about the other day. I talked to her that night and she was feeling better. That time it was stress. I'm hoping this is too. She is telling her boss what needs to be done and she's leaving soon (I hope!).

I'm scared because I've been out and away from people so long. I hope my immune system isn't down from it. I miss being home with my baby! It was so relaxing. Even though I went out in public shopping and whatever, I didn't seem to stress about emet hardly ever. I want to go home! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

She finally left. She said she was dizzy too, so I'm kind of leaning towards sv. I hope I don't get it! She is a very clean person, she always washes her hands when she goes to the bathroom and opens the bathroom door with a paper towel (another reason I thought she might be an emet [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]) so hopefully she didn't spread anything outside of the bathroom.

I know lots of people who wash their hands after they go to the
    bathroom! lol and open the door with the towel, who arent emets...some
    people are just germaphobic, or even just clean. My family members are
    like that...even prior to my emets
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Another one of my coworker's wife was v* Sunday night/yesterday with a sv. She had d* and all. I guess he called in yesterday to help her with the kids (I was off yesterday too) but he is here today and I really hope he doesn't come down with it. I guess sv season is here, full force!

My friend won't touch anything with her hands, especially not the poles in the underground, she won't open bathroom doors with her hands and she's so germphobic but she's not emet or anything like that lol
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I'm a germaphobic. And I like it.