Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay there WAS vomit in The Grudge 2 but it was....well let me explain. I thought it was VERY realistic and it sort of grossed me out. Basically this girl drinks like a WHOLE bunch of milk and then starts to throw up the milk back into the container....they imply that she drinks it again after wards. Don't ask me what this scene acomplishes to further the plot, but I just wanted to warn everyone.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I still totally want to see that movie! I know the first one was ripped apart by critics, but I loved it!!
    Is it any good??
    Fake v* in movies doesn't bother me it all--it's the real stuff (like in Jackass 2) that freaks me out.

It's very good, very creepy! It gave me chills and totally worth seeing! I just wanted to warn people cause it's not that the v* is graphic it's just VERY realistic, but it's fake as far as I know.

~Monica

Hi there!

I'm definitely going to see it--the first one was horrifying. So is the original Japanese version, I think it's called
    "Ju-On" or something similar. I thought it was way scarier than the American version even though it has subtitles.
    Thanks for the warning about the v* scene too--even though I don't mind it on movies or tv shows, I still hate being ambushed by it!

Yes it's called Ju-On and I thought the original was scarier too, I actually bought the original on DVD. I'm a big Japanese/Asian horror movie fanatic! Can't get enough of it! I think it's totally freaky! It all started with Ringu (The Ring) and I've been addicted ever since! Enjoy the movie!

~Monica

That's a movie I'dlike to see, I actually really enjoyed the first one and would like to see the original Japanese ones.

Monica have you seen 'A Tale of Two Sisters'? It was on Sky last night so I recorded it as it sounds good.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

i just saw it lats night & my friends covered my eyes for me during that part.lol

My husband and I saw that movie last night and it was good despite the vomit scene. I knew it was coming though. As soon as I saw her start to drink the milk I closed my eyes because I knew it was gonna happen. If you're sensitive to the sound you might want to cover your ears as well because it's very audible.

Yes it is very audible too. Even the first time I saw the movie I knew she was going to puke up the milk cause I think we all know what happens when people drink too much milk in one setting. My sister told me her theory on why the girl barfed up the milk and it seems to make sense....but I still think it was unneeded.

~Monica

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv

Yes it is very audible too. Even the first time I saw the movie I knew she was going to puke up the milk cause I think we all know what happens when people drink too much milk in one setting. My sister told me her theory on why the girl barfed up the milk and it seems to make sense....but I still think it was unneeded.

~Monica

What was your sister's theory on why she vomited the milk? Was it becoz this girl was possessed and was physically ill? [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]it was disturbing lol