Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feeling blah..

I dunno what is up with me today but i dont seem to have an appetite which is extremely strange ever since taking my meds that do cause "increased appetite and wieght gain" i have been really thirsty all day but not hungry and every single time eat i start getting n* until i stop and then i am n* for about 25 mins and then im ok then i feel hungry again and then i eat a few bites of something and the whole process starts all over again. its been like this allllllll day and i just feel kind of "wierd" my stomach feels "wierd" thats the only way i can explain it.

My husband asked me if i was pregnant.. i laughed.. cuz i take the pill every night and have for 6 yrs now with out missing even one dose.. so im like.. NO for sure not... AND if i thought that everytime i was n* all day long i thought i was pregnant i would pretty much be thinking i was pregnant like atleast twice every month.. or more..

lame.. i dunno whats up.. hopefully it goes away.. thanks for listening.
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

just because you take the pill doesn't mean you wont get pregnant...it
    happens every year...thats why its only 99.9% safe...that .1% in 100 people still happens

I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww, I hope you are feeling better! I hate being n* all the time. It kinda takes over you and makes you not want to do anything! Hope you get better soon
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

yah my husband corrected me last night, its actually .01 percent chance since its 99.9 percent effective so it would be 1 in every 1000 women. Sorry its just i thought the same thing last night but then he corrected me, and i dont think so since i take them every single day at the same time, i dont take antibiotics or have not since last year.. so yah.. today is better. I woke up and ate a bowl of cereal and felt fine. I think its just my stomach reacting to stress at work.
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain