Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My stomach keeps gurgling and churning really loud. I swear, eeryone at work can hear it. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom, but as soon as I get up to walk to the bathroom it all goes away and I feel fine. (TMI) nothing comes out, and I walk back to my desk, still fine. But, as soon as I sit down, it starts all over again. It's seems to be all in my intestines. I keep getting these twinges of pain too. I really hate this. I want to go home! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

That sucks. Maybe it's just gas? You could have just swallowed too much air or ate something that made you gassy. It sounds uncomfortalbe, but hopefully your day will go by quickly.

How's Kayla doing?
    \"This too shall pass\"

I'm eating a muffin right now to see if it helps.

shiva - Kayla is doing good. I hate being at work though. I feel like i don't know her routine or anything anymore. I did apply for that place you told me about, so wish me luck!

Im sorry that does suck...it sounds the like the yucky gas i get. i hope it goes away soon! Feelin better?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Man i get this ALLLLLL the time at work for some reason, i think it is my IBS and the stresses of work for me, could that be it for you too??

I hope u feel better soon
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

kristin - I'm sure that's exactly what it is. I am so stressed out about having to work which is triggering my IBS. I'm getting really tired of it though.