Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHES HERE!!!

WELL MISS ARIANNA EVE CARSON WAS BORN 10/26/06 AT 1:11 A.M!!! SHE WEIGHED 7LBS 8OZ. AND WAS 20" LONG!! SHE WAS JUST PERFECT!!!

SO HERE IS A LITTLE SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED!!
    COME WEDNESDAY 10/25 I WOKE UP REALLY EARLY THINKING I WAS GOING INTO LABOR, I WAS HAVING CONTRACTIONS..WELL WHAT I THOUGHT, BUT IT WAS JUST THOSE DARN BRAXTON-HICKS ONCE AGAIN...I HAD THEM EARLIER IN MY PREGNANCY..IT WAS A LITTLE ODD, BUT I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE BECAUSE IF I WOULD WALK AROUND OR SHIFT MY BODY THEY WOULD GO AWAY...SO JUST A LITTLE TEASE OF GOING INTO LABOR!! I WENT ON THAT DAY AS NORMAL AND WAS FEELING EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED, MORE THAN NORMAL...SO I WENT TO BED ABOUT 830 AT NIGHT..I LAID IN BED WHILE I TOSSED AND TURNED FOR A BIT AND FINALLY FELL ASLEEP!! WELL ABOUT 11PM I WOKE UP TO A SOAKING WET BED..I THOUGHT I JUST WET THE BED...BUT I WAS WRONG!! I WAS PRETTY SURE THAT MY WATER HAD BROKE!! SO I OF COURSE PANICKED BECAUSE I WAS KNEW THIS WAS IT!! I WAS HAVING HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PAINS, LIKE WHEN I WAS ON MY PERIOD TIMES 10!! I KNEW THEY WERE REAL CONTRACTIONS THIS TIME BECAUSE THEY DIDNT GO AWAY!! I FELT LIKE I COULDNT BREATH..I WAS SCREAMING AT BRANDON TO WAKE UP..HONESTLY IVE NEVER SEEN HIM JUMP THAT QUICK..HE FIRST CALLED THE HOSPITAL, THEY SAID TO TIME MY CONTRACTIONS, SO WE DID, THEY WOULD LAST ABOUT 40SECONDS EVERY 5-6 MINUTES OR SO...I JUST COULDNT BELIEVE I WENT FROM SLEEPING TO ALREADY BEING HALF WAY DONE WITH MY LABOR!! SO BRANDON GRABBED THE HOSPITAL BAG, WENT AND STARTED THE CAR, AND HELPED ME INTO IT!! WE WERE OFF!! IT ONLY TOOK US ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL..(THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD MAKE IT TO THE DOWNTOWN HOSPITAL THAT I HAD PLANNED ON, SO I WENT TO THE CLOSEST ONE!!) THE RIDE WAS HORRIBLE, I WAS HAVING PAIN ALL OVER MY BODY AND TRYING TO TIME MY CONTRACTIONS STILL...IT WASNT EASY!! SO WE ARRIVED AND THEY PUT ME IN A WHEELCHAIR AND TOOK ME TO MY ROOM ASAP!! THEY GOT ME HOOKED UP TO ALL THE MONITORS AND GOT ME COMFORTABLE..WELL WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS COMFORTABLE!! I HAD CHILLS ONE MINUTE AND THEN I WAS SWEATING THE NEXT...FINALLY THEY STARTED CHECKING EVERYTHING OUT AND ASKED IF I WANTED AN EPIDURAL BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE MUCH TIME BEFORE I COULDNT GET IT AT ALL...SO I OF COURSE GOT ONE...I WAS VERY NERVOUS AND GOT A LITTLE NAUCIOUS THINKING ABOUT IT!! BUT IT WAS A LOT EASIER THAN I THOUGHT...I HONESTLY WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN THAT I DIDNT EVEN REALLY NOTICE!! EVENTUALLY I STARTED TO FEEL NOTHING, MY LEGS WERE SOOOO HEAVY, I JUST HATED THE FEELING OF NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE MY THEM...IT WAS ABOUT 1230AM AT THIS TIME!! I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT OVER AN HOUR HAD JUST FLOWN BY!! JUST TO SUM IT UP...THE TIME HAD COME TO PUSH PUSH PUSH...SO THAT I DID!!I PUSHED FOR ABOUT 40MINUTES UNTIL FINALLY I HEARD HER!! SHE CRIED LONG ENOUGH TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT SHE WAS HERE AND THEN SETTLED RIGHT DOWN. AFTER THE CORD WAS CUT AND SHE WAS CLEANED I FINALLY GOT TO HOLD MY BABY GIRL!! I WAS THE FIRST PERSON SHE LOOKED AT WHEN SHE OPENED HER BEAUTIFUL EYES!! BRANDON AND I BOTH SHED TEARS OF JOY!! THE BEGINNING WAS BAD, BUT I JUST GAINED ALL OF THIS STRENGTH OUTTA NO WHERE UNTIL SHE WAS OUT!! IT TRULY WAS A MIRACLE!! I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL UNTIL YESTERDAY IN THE EVENING AND THEN I GOT TO GO HOME..SHE WAS VERY HEALTHY AND SO WAS I!! I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DID IT!! BRANDON AND I HAVE HAD HUGE GRINS ON OUR FACES, THAT HAVENT GONE AWAY SINCE SHE HAS COME INTO THIS WORLD!! SO HERE I AM NOW AT HOME WITH MY FAMILY AND LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! (BESIDES THE "AFTER" PAIN..LOL) SHE IS SO PEACEFUL..SHE IS LYING NEXT TO ME IN HER BASSINET AS I SIT HERE WRITING THIS!! I JUST LOOK OVER AT HER AND SMILE!! MY LIFE FEELS COMPLETELY FULFILLED RIGHT NOW!!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF HER AT THE HOSPITAL AND JUST GETTING HOME!!

ITS A BABY PRESENT!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    [img]uploads/images/loveable101/483_1004378124_l.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/loveable101/455_1004412241_l.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/loveable101/baby_3.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/loveable101/baby_1.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/loveable101/A5A_1004381372_l.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/loveable101/179_1004383626_l.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/loveable101/baby_2.jpg[/img]Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Wow! Congratulations! She's beautiful. Edited by: chemicalemotion

AWWWWW!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! THAT IS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Absolutely gorgeous..well done. You've made me feel broody!!

AWWWWW--CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

She is absolutely beautiful![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

She is sooooo beautiful!! Congrats hon!! My babi girl will be a year old next month and I have been SO sad about it, I miss her being that little! It goes sooo fast, trust me!!

Congratulations!!!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so glad it all went well!

Wow...Im so happy for you and so totally jealous she is soooooooooooooo adorable! Good job
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww, she's adorable! Congratulations!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi there and congratualtions!!!

What a beautiful baby---she's is amazing!!

I wish you both well!!!

OMG congrats to you!!! your daughter is GORGEOUS!

Congratulations! She is ABOLUTELY beautiful! Enjoy every minute...even middle of the night feedings...they go by soooooo quickly!!!!
    Julie

awww. shes sooooo beautiful!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! She is beautiful, and like everyone else said, enjoy this time, as it will fly by![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Congratulations!!! Your baby daughter is beautiful.

Aww congrats!! She is a little doll!! You did really well you should both be proud![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Aww she's beautiful! Congratulations Lidia! My boyfriend's sister just had her secondbaby yesterday at 4.30pm and she's absolutely gorgeous and really chubby lol. You did great hun, I'm gladyour labour wasn't too bad as well!

bless! she is gorgeous. I am really pleased for you.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

OMG! Awww! Blessums!

Congrats =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

She's so beautiful! Mazel tov!!!

Wow! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! I enjoyed reading your birth story too!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Oh, and forgot to mention, what a lovely name you have chosen for her!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Congratulations, she is just so adorable!!!

Laney xx

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Congratulations! She is lovely and adorable! Little Arianna, how sweet!
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

You have a beautiful baby girl! Well done and Congrats! x

Congrats, she's beautiful. I hope my labour goes as well as yours did!!

congratulations she's lovely !!!

Oh my gosh! She is so so so beautiful!! Congrats!!

Im sooo happy for you and your new baby , congratulations !!!!! keep us updated with all the cute little things she does . Oh and im so glad ur labour was not that hard too , your a strong woman for doing it !!