Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomach Cramps

Okay I'm having this crampy like feeling in my stomach, I'm not nauseous but it could turn to nausea, and I'm having major bad gas tonight (LoL Sorry, good thing my parents are home) Anyway, I'm really scared that it'll turn into me throwing up and I really don't want to and I don't know what to do! Any advice?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Hi there!

I'm so sorry you're feeling so yucky--could it have been something you ate? If you're not feeling n* now I doubt it's anything but indigestion.
    I think everyone from time to time gets crampy and gassy--I felt the same way the other night after eating gyros. God, I love that stuff but it really hates me!!
    Anyways, I took some Rolaids anti-gas stuff and it really helped quite a bit. Hopefully you have something like that or Alka-Seltzer (gross, but it helps too!) because it should help to get your tummy settled down. Otherwise, sipping some tea works as well.
    Hope this helps you out and I hope you feel better!!

Try some Maalox Max. It will help the indigestion, and has an ingredient for the gas, too. I hope you feel better soon! I doubt you will be sick, it sounds like indigestion.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I get that gas all the time...try not worry, your not sick..its just gas
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.