Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oh no!! HELP!!!

Ok, so I was at work last night and I was "ok".....the all of a sudden a got a horrible tumm ache and I went to the bathroom and had d*!!! I was at work so I was kinda freakin. I took some Immodium...which I don't normally take when I am at home. I didn't go to the bathroom again. I hadn't had a BM since saturday mornging when I was finishing my d* from Friday night! I got home from work and laid down...then I started to feel really n* I propped myself up on the hide a bed on the couch and eventually fell asleep. My bf got up really early to leave for work so I was kind of awake and noticed that I had a really bad stiff neck, a headache and really bad stomach cramps on my exteme lower left side. This went on for a coulple hours as I was in and out of conciousness. Now I am up and outta bed the cramps are gone but I feel like I got hit by a MACK truck.....WTF?? What is going on with me??? I have to go to my couselor today but I am afriad I will get sick on the way there or when I am there or on the way back!!! GRRRR ARGH! I HATE THIS! I'm not due for my period so I know it's not that....HELP!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

I think its just your body trying to get back on track...no bm since
    friday???? that mneans constipation which is icky and causes crampsa nd
    n*. Feel better... go out your will feel better i swear
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.