Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I don't know about everyone else, but for somoe who is terrified of v*, I am obssessed with it. My sister and I just had an hour conversation about our last experiences with an sv and v*. She's pretty emetophobic; last sv she had she had a full scale panic attack which included her callingour parents who were on vacation and screaming that they had to fly home because NOW, but she said after the second time she v* she just didn't care at all anymore.

It's so weird, because it's not that I like talking about it, I just feel compelled to. Is anyone else here that obssessed?

Me=obsessed.

Just like a car crash...we fear them...we don't want to be involved in them...however, we can't stop from looking at them.

Oh yea.. Iwould talk about it all day if you'd let me. Sometimes I get more than I bargained for and have to stop a conversation with another person, but this is rare.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I'm with you both. At my last job I was grilling a co-worker who knew I was an emet about his recent brush with an sv and after 30 minutes, he said, "I thought you were afraid to v*. Why do you want to talk about it??".

I couldn't explain it. All I know is when my emet was in a dormant stage for a few years, I never thought about it. Now it;s a fav subject.

I am the same way. If I see it, I don't want to look at it, but I can't stop looking at it. Or if I hear about someone who v*, I sit there for a while and try to imagine them doing it. It's so weird!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.