Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: =[

So I was up pretty late last night, my mother left to go on holiday and wont be back for 11 days :| Im pretty freaked right now by the fact that Im going to be alone for that long =(

I have slept/rested for most of the afternoon after going out in the morning to an appointment, so I woke up had a shower did some cleaning and thought about eating and I REALLY was not hungry so I ate a lil toast and my ibs went off but I feel n* now and still not hungry...

So Im alone, I feel ill, and I dont know what to do??

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hate when that happens...Just try to relax...maybe what a movie? I
    hate being alone and feeling sick...and it seems to happen too much.
    Drink some peppermint tea if you have some, and try to relax? Do you
    like bathes? that would help too. I hope you feel better.
    I love Sam

I had a shower just before, think im worried as to why Im not hungry at all..

Do you think its because I slept most of the day?

Sleeping more or less than normal can totally mess you up. I feel
    really tired because i slept an hour less than normal...sleeping too
    much or too little can make you feel sick, i have felt that both
    ways...taking some natural energy boost could help you feel better...b
    vitmains are a natural energy boost, and good for women, if you wanna
    try them. I take them now and again...but we mostly eat them in ceral
    and other fortifored foods. Still feeling n*? I sometimes dont feel
    hungry until I make food and eat it.
    I love Sam

Ugh im in a sort of cold sweat at the moment, and im not to overly panicy, my period is late, i skipped last month so thats weird..

I still feel a lil n* yea just very bla, not right at all, hate being alone and feeling like this!

well maybe your period that has yet to come is making you feel icky? i
    hate periods...i get them 4 times a year and every time i FLIP OUT cuz
    i forget how icky and horribale you feel and act...maybe you should
    drink some juice and try something safe to eat...what is your safe
    food??
    I love Sam

Well im gona try some waffles and a little chicken burger that il probably not eat but something light and hot im gona try it because if i dont i know il probably feel worse

im making a turkey burger right now...do you eat waffels and chicken together?
    I love Sam

these are potato waffles not the sweet ones, I decided againsed the burger and have waffles toast and hinze hoops, which i know might have me indigestion but its better than nothing as ive ot done shopping yet

vi-sometimes when you skip a period it can make you feel alwful. Take you some ibprofen and rest. can you stay at your girlfriends house or have her stay with you?

(((hugs)))))
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account

Email me

Hey violet im sorry your feeling bad. I agree, it could be because the skipped period. I havn't had one for a year now, and i know every few weeks i feel really sluggish, n* and i get the stomach cramps still. I would still try to eat a little, i know it can be hard, but not eating makes you feel worse. Lol i eat heinz hoops when i don't feel all to good, there light and quite comforting lol. Also do you like chicken soup, just maybe eat light, bland foods untill you feel better and have more of an appetite[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Hope you feel better! take care.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hinze hoop what are these??? they sound good are you feeling any better?? i just ate and now i feel icky im so paranoid
    I love Sam

Awww sorry you feel bad to, hope you feel better, and there like Spaghetti shaped as hoops, in a tomato sauce, but there pretty easy i find on the stomach. And the sauce is very thin, its not thick, so its not to heavy.

Ruth x
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Hope your ok hun!!!

I just cleaned my lip piercing and as per usual it makes me worry with having to touch it ect, and ive got a bad taste in my mouth now!

I think its became infected which is weird because ive had it for about 4 years now..

Ohh what a crule world lol
    x

that sounds like our "spaghetti o's"
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account

Email me

Hope you feel better soon Violet.

How are you now hun?? i started feeling off and icky but I blame it on
    working out and gas and not drinking enough! oh i have never had
    spagettio os...my mom wouldnt let us, lol
    I love Sam

Im cold and shaking a little and still sweating, does anyone get this before there period?

Still not feeling amazing really, and scared as usual, but im not worse at the moment

Thank you, Im glad your doing better xx

I can definatly feel like that before my period. And right before my
    emotions are crazier and my panic attacks are more intense so i always
    just feel so much worse! Blech! I hope you feel better!
    ~viva~

Ugh I SO dont feel well still, got shakes and sweating, weirded out totally, and n*

what the heck is going on?

Its probably your hormonnes going crazy because your goinbg to have a period soon
    I love Sam