Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All day my stomach has hurt down low but not an unbearable pain. Then all of a sudden at school my back started to hurt but it only lasted a few minutes. I dont feel n*.. but I am so scared that I am getting the stomach flu. I dont feel like i need to have d*.. but I am really scared. Anyone know whats wrong? Could it be from just eating a really big dinner last night?
    ☮ ♥ emma

Ok now I am feeling really n*.. oh god I dont want to v*..Edited by: emmalou
    ☮ ♥ emma

where is the pain in your back?

it was up higher.. oh god I am so scared
    ☮ ♥ emma

don't freak yourself out. You may have gas or need to go to the bathroom. Are you getting your period? Sometimes that gives me back pain as well as lower stomach pain.

could it be a urinary tract thing? That can make your back (where your kidneys are) hurt. I hope that you feel better soon!

Are you close to getting your period? I always got back pain before and during my periods. As far as n* and stomach aches, some of my periods were worse than others. Could it be that you may just be headed for a more painful one this time?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I just got OVER my period.. which is why I am so scared. My stomach is starting to hurt really bad and I truly think I could be sick.. I know I say that a lot though.. oh man i am not ready to be sick again.. i am way too scared for that to happen
    ☮ ♥ emma

Oh my god.. I think I might really truly be sick.. i cant swallow and my stomach hurts so bad.. and all of a sudden my head started hurting too.. I dont want to v* and I cant handle that. I am not ready to be sick like that yet.. no way
    ☮ ♥ emma

have you tried breathing exercises? I think this always helps when I get to the point where I can't swallow properly. Are you n*? Or is it just stomach pain?

You are going to be fine...trust me. You are just having a panic attack. Tell yourself you are not going to be sick and that you are okay.

It is just stomach pain.. but I do feel n* off and on. I really cant v*.. I am way too nervous to do that.. i am so scared.. oh GOD i want to die
    ☮ ♥ emma

HELP i am so scared.. but I really feel sick - i cant handle this.. i feel like i am going to v*.. my head hurts now and I have such a bad stomach ache.. please someone help.. i want to just die and not have to live like this anymore
    ☮ ♥ emma

Try to calm down. Is it a familiar stomach pain? You need to find something to do to take your mind off of it. Try painting your finger or toe nails, or try cleaning out your closet or dresser drawers. Seriously, that kind of stuff works for me. You are mind is strong and you are not going to be sick.

I just ate and my stomach hurts still.. i only ate toast so i dont think it could have hurt me.. i dont feel good at all
    ☮ ♥ emma

There you go, if you were going to v* you wouldn't be able to eat. Do you eat enough during the day?

Hey hon are you okay? I want toast...it sounds good, care to share??
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My head hurts so bad right now.. my stomach is a little better but I still dont feel that good.. do you think i need to eat more?? all ive eaten today is toast just a little bit ago
    ☮ ♥ emma

i might would get some tea to ease the nerves and then get into a warm bath. baths always make me feel better when i feel bad. i hope you are ok!
    Danielle =)

I just took a shower and it kind of made me feel better.. i just pray that i dont get sick.. i cant handle that right now
    ☮ ♥ emma

It sounds like you for sure need food and that is probably why you dont
    feel good and have a headahce....its a vicious cycle, if you dont eat
    you feel sick, and you feel sick so you don't eat....eat more....it
    sounds like you need it
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love you too much ruby thanks for everything.. i think i might try a little more food. im so tired though.. thats what makes me so worried
    ☮ ♥ emma

As soon as you have settled a bit, pump the clear fluids. You sound almost like you had a kidney stone attck judging by the location of the back pain.

now, lower intestinal pain and back pain go hand in hand mainly because of the "cross talk" in the nerves in the general area.

Your headache may have been from hyperventaltion. As I was telling someone else, sv* does not toy with you, it hits hard and fast and leaves about as quick in most cases. I always tell my kids, if you have to guess you have the sv* you probably don't.

Hope you feel better soon!

kidney stones run in my family.. sweet. im just so scared.. this is literally like throwing a person whos afraid of heights off of a plane.. im so convinced im sick.. but my stomach doesnt hurt as bad anymore
    ☮ ♥ emma

hey are you okay???
    I love Sam

yeah hot showers usually work for me too...and so does eating and drinking some water. I hope you are ok!!!

I think this really could be a mixture of not eating properly and nerves. Prologued anxiety can give you aches and pains in places you didn't know existed - the constant tensing of all your muscles etc How are you doing now?
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I am going to school in about 20 minutes and I am freaking out.. what if i v* at school? my stomach still doesnt feel right.. should I ask my mom to call me in sick?
    ☮ ♥ emma

I get lower stomach pain and upper back pain at the same time a lot, too. Usually with me it just means I either need togo to the bathroomor I'm about to start my period...since neither of those are it, you're probably having a panic attack. I know how hard it can be, but just try your best to calm down and get your mind off of it. If you sit and worry about it all day, that's just going to make things worse. Like johnlp said, if it were sv*, you definitely would have known it by now! You're probably fine. Tell us how you're feeling when you get on again.
    *~Ashley~*

If you need someone to talk to, private message me! =)

I ended up staying home from school just because I really dont feel good.. I dont think it has anything to do with my stomach.. but I am just feeling so.. wrong. I should really go to school and finish up some work but Im so scared to.. i ate and I feel ok that way.. but Im so tired and just feeling completely off. I must have a bug of some sort.
    ☮ ♥ emma