Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Film guide

Hey, what was that website where you can check if there is v in films? Anyone seen smokin aces? Is it good?
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Thank you
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

theres a film list on this website...just look under reference on your left...
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

Thanks virgo, the one i was after wasnt on there. For future reference though Smokin Aces is v free. It is quite violent and gory but overall i enjoyed it. I would recommend it if you like oceans eleven, lucky number slevin etc.
    *katy*