Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Why do people come to work sick. Its so scary. The cleaning lady just touch my arm and then told me how sick she is...and its been like that for three days...and she has been working the whole time...i dont get it. Now Im scared. And I was already sick because everyone at my work has a had a sick kid or boyfriend for the last couple of weeks and Im so scared....I dont know if anyone else at my work is sick, but Im really scared.... seriously. What should I do? I hate this... I feel like the cleaning lady may just have a cold but she said she had a flu with a sore throat, and stomach ache...thats all she said......nothing else so I dunno...im scared...i dont know what to think... HELP its only the beginning of the day.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Ruby. I am having a huge meltdown as well. Life has been so hard lately and I kind of just want to disappear. I have a sore throat and I am FREAKING out.. I just want to cry and cry and I would do anything to feel better. I dont know what to say.. but if you keep washing your hands and dont like.. kiss any of your coworkers I think you should be fine. I could use a vacation.. lets just go somewhere really far away and escape everything. Doesnt that sound nice??
    ☮ ♥ emma

Oh man I wish...I have never had a vacation in my life...and Im taking Sam to Disneyland but i think its gonna be a panic attack trip because we have to drive for like 10 hours Its sooo scary...I so understand, we need to go to Hawaii away from people and enjoy the nice warm beach
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes!! Good idea.. Disneyland will be awesome though. It's the happiest place on earth!! I love Disneyland.. I want to live there.
    ☮ ♥ emma

I have no idea why people come to work sick....I have dealt with that A LOT. Last year, a guy at work called out, saying he couldn't stop v*. The next day, he was back. The worst part is, I was a delivery driver at this place. So when he got off work at 5, I came in. And we used the same work car to deliver the food!!! I was in tears, and spent $20 at the drug store buying Lysol, and bleach wipes. I scrubbed the car from top to bottom. You don't realize how many things you touch in a car. Then for the next week, I wouldn't even touch the steering wheel unless I had a Lysol wipe between me and the wheel! I ended up being ok, but almost everyone else at work caught what he had. I think us emets are just better at taking precautions. Wash your hands, don't touch your face..the usual advice. Hey, it works![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]