Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Another question - im full of them tonight!

how healthy are you - i mean do u regularly exercise and eat healthy food? I just wonder coz i try to eat good food but i find it so hard and end up with a pizza/chinese/indian etc or pasta - altho im trying to eat more wholewheat.

and i try so hard to exercise but i HATE it - i only like yoga and thats coz i dont have to get too ut of breath. im trying more tho - i go to a bod combat class. But does emet affect any of u guys? coz once i was at my class and towards the end i got really panicky coz when i stop for water and continue i feel like it is all jumping around inside...

grrr!

haha i do really try, i either have soup or salad for my lunch but its difficult for me to get to a gym, firstly because im scared ill be sick when i leave the house an secondly cos im scared ill exercise too much which will make me sick, argh [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] wat i wudnt give for a bit of normality ! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    xxxxx

Healthy? er...i think i am. I dont like to exercise that much like faith-marilyn said too much might make me sick and about eating...I dont like to eat much when i'm out and i dont like to eat an hour before i go out. Now that school's starts i dunno when i'll eat. I'm out from 6:45 am to almost night time, its because i just moved farther and if i want to go home early i have to take the bus [2 hours]. I dont like the busthough. But nontheless i eat a bit so i wont starve until i come home.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I eat healthy food and exercise sometimes :/ I HATE running! I dont get enough sleep becuase of school though. Even though I do all this supposedly good for you stuff I still end up catching every cold and such that comes around o.o
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </a>

i dont do strict exercise routines nemore.

i dont particuarly eat healthily either.

to be honest, i cant be bothered with all that kinda healthiness when i find it hard enough to get thru a day... jst seems pointless to waste my energy on building up my muscles or whatever when i need it to keep me going in a panic attack or whatever!

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Actually, exercise helps very much with anxiety. I was exercising 3 days a week then stopped. I need to start again. Exercising releases those feel good endorphins or whatever they are in your brain.lol Lifting weights makesme feel so good/relaxed afterwards. I recommend it if you can. I do agree though if you do too much at once, it makes you feel a little sick/outa of it. That's why you should start doing a little at a time and slowly work your way up to doing more. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I dont eat as healthly as i should but i do go to the gym on a regular basis. I only really use the weights there because i am stick thin at the moment and im trying to build my body up because i self-teach myself body combat lol! VERYHARD BY THE WAY! I wish i had someone teaching me instead. And it kills your bones practically - i am able to punch a door really hard though without it hurting (sorry i sound insane done i?!) But anyway, i do powerwalk a lot and cycle pretty much everywhere i go on the weekend. Using the weights is good for relieving stress and gives you a sense of power!
    ISAIAH 41:10

I eat quite healthily. I eat alot of pasta and veg and stuff, and do quite alot of excerise. But I would class myself as healthy. I dont think I eat enough protein because I'm vegetarian, although I do like to eat cheese! But event though I'm quite healthy in my eating in excerise I am still very underweight.I'm working on getting my muscles built up now, get some weight from that!

I would suggest that with your excerise do osmething that you enjoy. Theres no point going jogging or to the gym if you are going to not enjoy it, and then you'l also not want to excersise atall. Try something fun that you enjoy. Myabe something relaxing like, yoga or swimming or whatever you feel ocmfortable.

As for that nasty feeling when you can feel water inside you. Its not nice! But its soemthing you can build up to. Maybe you could take just small sips of wather throughout the session and certainly not alot of water, apparently it is bad to drink a large amount of water directly after excersize. So thats osmehitng you could try maybe.

Hmm,

I wouldn't say I am exactly healthy, I wouldn't classify myself as healthy.Sometimes I eat good, but it depends, I can go for awhile hardly eating anything (not healthy) or not eating very good stuff, then eat some good stuff. I don't know, I should work on that tho.

As far as excersise goes, I do karate class 2 times a week for about an hour, so thats a start! Its very fun and I like it a lot, its thro college, so I think once Im done with college I may want to continue taking some form of karate. I also walk a bit sometimes up in the woods behind my house, so Im not totally deprived of excercise, that is getting better, but I would like to eat healthier.