Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: if you....

get d* once and then feel all right.....does that sound like an sv or food
    poisoning? in other words, could the symptoms reappear a few hours
    later? or would you know the moment it began?

Yes, it has happened to me many, many times that I have had one episode of diarrhea and then gotten better. Diarrhea doesn't bother me. I am only bothered when there is "gastric involvement." If your temperature is normal when you have the diarrhea, then it is extremely unlikely that it will lead to puking.

Be glad we can have diarrhea. When some people get a digestive upset, they get it through the mouth.

DougEdited by: gumdropper1
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wait, WHAT exactly has happened to you many, many times?
    haha, sorry, need clarification.

if it was an sv of food poisoning i think you would have it more. when my fiance had an as he had D then like 40 min later had it again then that was it and on to V. but when he had D the first time he said he felt really bloated/and icky!!! you can get D from stress, change in diet, change of food, food your body isnt use to or likes. etc