Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

<DIR>
    ok well first I've been into schol to every lesson for the past 4 days (I had a morning off on monday - too stressed out) so thats been good. Especially because last year I only went in for afternoons!
    Today in music we had to do loads of writing so we sat at tables (usually we just sit in rows) anyway I was trapped behind this row of desks and a girl suddenly ran out of the room, to v* or because she thaught she would. I didnt panic! Well my body went a bit tingally but thats it I survivd the lesson - afterwards I thaught she would go home - but oh no she was in my english class too.
    I didnt go to english - I went and sat in the learning support part of school (theres a drop in unit that has just been created) so that was good. I felt a bit panicy but I managed to calm myself down quite well. The rest of the day was ok but for my last lesson - which was pe wehad to go on a coach trip to get to they gym.
    Yesterday I went on a coach for the first time in about 4 or 5 years. It was scarry but alot of fun. We have to get changed on the coach which is quite interesting and its just nice to have a good laught with my friends
    But anyway I found out this girl was in my class and coming on the coach she sat 2 seats infront of me but she was ok. I survived it and managed to smile. I also told my friend that I might get scared and paniky on the coach because I hate seeing people ill and she as ok with it and said she'd help if anything happened and would be nice to me and help! I didnt tell her mcuh about my emet but will do next week
    I'm so glad that i've been triumphing again. Some days I feel like I'm stuck in a such a rut and am so down about it. But today I have done well and can smile about it too!
    [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]</DIR>

Good for you, keep up the positive attitude!!!!!!

Keep doing good!

hehe i know i spoke to u about this on MSN

but wanted to say again...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations!!!

Lizzy...

P.S- Keep it up!

Hi Izzy!

That is fabulous! I know i said it on MSN but that is absolutely amazing. I wouldve been so nervous and scared if i was in your shoes!

WELL DONE ONCE AGAIN!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good job, girlie!!!! I'm happy for you!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Good girl!

Congrats.

Keep it up!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

awwww thanx so much to everyone

((hugs))

Its so nice to share my triumph with you. I feel really good about it and its really boosted my confidence

Thanx again everyone!!

Well done Izzy! Triumphs like that make you feel great don't they! Keep it up[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]</font>
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!