Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: new here

i didnt know there were other people who were like this. this is all im going to say for now because i cant think of much else to say.

Don't you feel better now that you know you are not alone? I know I did. There are a lot of wonderful people on this site who will give you good advice and support. Welcome!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Welcome

I am glad that you have found the site. We are here to help and comfort when ever you need. I know that for myself just knowing I wasn't alone helped me. I went most of my life thinking I must have some new phobia that doctors would think were wierd.
    Glad to have you hun, I am eager to learn more about you.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

welcome to our family [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

im glad that you found us -- when your ready why dont you tell us a little about how u think ur phobia started ... how it affects you now ... and if u have ne plans to get therapy or anything.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi

We're all in this together.. welcome

texas darin'

</font>

I felt the same way when I found this site and I am shocked that there are so many people that feel the same way.

<font size=\"2\">[b] IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU ARE THINKING
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I found this site only a little while ago, and I felt exactly the same way. Welcome to the community! Have fun!

&lt;3 Anya--

welcome to ies! Its so great to kno that you arnt alone anymore and that you arnt the only person with this fear

Hope to see u posting again soon