Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Prozac

hey guys, i went to see my doctor today and he has put me on Prozac. I have taken this before but it was about 2yrs ago. I took one today but ive been feeling a bit dizzy and stuff since about half hour after taking it. I read the side affects and this is one, but so is v* and diarrhoea! I cant remember whether i had any side affects when i started taking them the last time. has anyone else taken prozac lately and can u remeber if u had any side affects? im hoping that i dont get sick from taking it!!! Im just a little worried cos dizziness makes me nauseas. Grrr!!! i think i might be gettin a cold tho too so i guess it could be that? Id appreciate any suggestions guys!!

sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

hey Sarah, iv known quite a few people on prozac and none of them hav said thy've got sick or nething from it.

they've had dizziness yes, or light-headedness -- but these will fade soon, dont worry. just tke care of urself extra well whilst yur getting these symptons. they'll go soon.l

good luck!

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

god i feel like crap!!! I think ive done a silly thing too [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]i have a bad cold and my sinuses (sp?) are really hurting, so my boyfriend suggested that i take some sudafed capsues to make me feel better. So i did, then i read the leaflet that came with it ( and whats the first side affect.... v*ing!!! And also thats the first side affect on Prozac, v*ing and dizziness. Grrr so now im a bit worried? I hope im just feeling crap cos of my cold. GOD DAMN IT I JUST DONT WANNA V*!!!!!!!!!!

sorry im just at my wits end with emet!

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

hey sarah, ive taken those sudafed things b4, infact i live 4 them when i have a cold, and i have never had any sort of side effect, u will only get a side effect if u are allergic to any sort of medicine or if u take too much, and conciderin u are now on prozac it is very unlikely that u are allergic to any kind of medicines! You will be fine, it will just be your cold that is makin u feel like that, dont worry *hug*
    xxxxxx