Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New Here

Hello I am new to these board but I used to be a member on the old boards under the name Jmina. Hope all of you are well. Hope to get to know all of you !!

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

hey again jmina! Hope u like the new look message board - its very modern lol! Nice to see you back again and look forward to seeing u posting soon

i remember you!!!!!!!

wow welcomeback [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

nice to hav you here again =D

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wish I was able to get my old status back instead of being the newbie but hey this is great to be back here and talk to you all again.
    <font size=\"2\">[b] IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU ARE THINKING
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome back. I'm not sure if I remember you or not.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>