Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all! I am new here...and I have had this phobia for a really long time.

I have a question though...cause now I am really freaking out.

I had McDonalds for dinner, and not too long after I got diarrhea..and now I am nauseated. I don't know what happened. I am really scared though. Anyone know what could have caused this?

Anyone?

First off Welcome!

And as for your question..Im sure its just the greasyness of the mcdonalds making you have d*. You be just fine.
    I dont eat mcdonalds anymore bcuz everytime i did i always felt unwell after.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

As a rule of thumb, when it comes to foodborne illness, if diarrhea is your only symptom, it was caused by something you ate in the last 12 hours. If diarrhea isn't your only symptom, it was caused by something you ate more than 12 hours ago.

The last time I threw up (when I was 10) was after eating at McDonald's.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome! Nice to meet you. Man do I love McDonalds but I refuse to eat it anymore. It always upsets my stomach. I'm sure your d* will pass and you'll get feeling better soon. Try and rest and relax, do something to get your mind of things. Take care.

hello)) maybe your stomach is just not used to such "food". I'll definately get n* if I eat such things.But won't v*
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

Mcdonalds allways gives me a stomach ache. I only eat the fries and nuggets but 9 out of 10 times I will get D* from it.