Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

all day i've been feeling nervous, my stomac is feeling gross, and i've had to run to the bathroom several times. it just feels gross! it's not even diarah, but i have tiny cramps or something. it might be hunger....i didn't eat much because i'm scared, but now i'm worried...what if i'm getting sick???

It's the next day, and my stomac STILL feels nervous, I had a bit of nausea last night, I'm going to school today, but have allowed myself to leave at ANY TIME I feel anxious or feel sicky. Do you all think it has anything to do with the date I have this weekend? I think it might be...I'm just sooo nervous and scared...I just wanna crawl into bed until I go out! Ugh.

Help Edited by: crazybeautiful
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

If you haven't eaten, than there's the problem. The stomach does flips flops when there is no food inside. Try eating a little bit of food and wash it down with milk (milk helps coat the stomach and prevents it from hurting when it's been empty for a long time) . Just my two cents..oh and take those vitamins!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

ahh..i don't drink milk...I had two toasts this morning, then a slurpee this afternoon and some soup/pickles...and i'm going to eat dinner in awhile here, but why would that make me have to go to the bathroom!!! AHHH!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Definatly eat hun. I would say that it is nerves. If you have a date this weekend I am sure there is a connection. I got those everytime I had a date ESPECIALLY if it was a first date.
    Just keep the meals simple and small if you are worried and try and do things that will help you relax even something that may be kind of monotonous. I do cross stitching, go for walks, read a good book. THIS may sound wierd but it is so simple and fun try colouring. I have an excuse in a way because I have a toddler but it is amazing how somthing like colouring can just take you back to simpler times
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I do color a lot! lol. doesn't sound geeky or weird to me!

I just went to my first class, now i'm home, i'm soo exhausted, I think I will have a nice nap, then I have to go to my friends birthday party, then I might see the guy tonight instead of tommorow!. [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Hollar at the date =) ..it's gonna go awesome! Of course only the coolest dates involve Rich! hah jk ..go have a good time..and don't be nervous cause trust me, guys are always hella nervous when they go out with girls. Edited by: r311dude
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)