Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys,

I am seriously on the edge right now. I keep getting so close to being sick and im nervous all the time now.I guess thats not helping but i dont know how to stop it? And i took a load of anti-emetics to stop me eeling sick but ones got stuck in my throat and i cant shift it and its making me heave. I cant do this much longer. I know u guys cant really help me, i think im beyond help. I just needed to write my feelings down. I have failed in so many ways. Im a disappointment to my family and a bad gf and mother. I put myself first all the time, im so horrible to my bf even when hes just trying to help. Nobody in my family but him knows how bad my emt is, i try and hide it from my parents so they wont worry. But i need help so badly. Im starting therapy in two weeks but i dont think thats soon enough. Im sorry to depress u guys. I just dont know what else to do. I want a life. i dont want to just exist for emet to eat me up everyday. But how do i get rid of this? im so tired, i just want to go to sleep and never wake up so that this hell goes away. I wih i could make my bf see how sorry i am for everything and make him know how much i love him.

Just ignore me ok guys? Im just rambling.....

I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Aww... Sarah. Everything will be okay. We all get to where you are sometimes... I am definitely one of them, soI know how you feel. You've just got to take some deep breaths and relax. Tell yourself that you're not in any danger. Find something to distract yourself. I know, I know its easier said than done. But you CAN do it. E-mail me if you want to! [email protected].

xoxoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you now??
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Im crap to be honest. I p****d my bf off cos i asked him to come home early from work and he couldnt. I didnt know what else to do. It shard to cope with a 2 yr old when u feel this way. Im so depressed, ive never ever felt this depressed ever. I dont understand why? I hate this so much. I hate it for all of us. Im really sorry, im just very tired of it all now.
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Sarah, are you in therapy now? Have you talked about this? Maybe writing your feelings down would be a good thing for you, it helps strighten everything out and release some tension and emotion. Is your bf really that mad at you, or do you just asdsume he is still mad? I know it is so very hard to cope sometimes, and I too piss everyone off around me. When my boyfriend is out for the night and i dont feel well I call and beg him to come home, soemtimes he does. But other timeshe doesnt b/c he wants me to work through things by myself. He feels bad doing it, and sometimes seems a little distant and mad, but it always works out in the end. Just try to talk things out now, with your family, your friends and boyfriend. Maybe you need them to understand and helpyou through this tough time.

I hope you're feeling better! &lt;3