Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: regis and kelly

I was watching Regis & Kelly this morning and they were tryingflavoured pop, one tasted like potatoes and butter, Kelly tried and I swear she went green, Regis started drinking the other ones like Turkey&Gravy, he wanted Kelly to try but she said she can't that she may throw up. She didnt look good at all, I know she is an actress, but she looked like she was going to throw up. Now if that was me I would be out of there so fast if I felt ill, but she said I can't try another one unless something will hold my hair back and clean the floor. Must be nice to be so nonchalant.

How funny, Regis & Kelly just came on here!!!

Gross!!! I thought the flavored jelly beans were gross, but pop that tastes like turkey and gravy is just plain wrong. It'd be like drinking the juice in the bottom of the pan. *shudder*

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Ewwwwwwww......

I am at work right now and I want to watch it........

Maybe it'll play again later today!

all i can say is yuck... those flavors sound pretty gross!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

that is utterly disgusting...who markets this craps??!?!

I used to buy chicken flavored gourmet dog water for my dog---but I would never drink it!!!

EWWW