Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Alcohol

HI

Im really scared at the moment. Today my bf told me he didnt want to be with me anymore, so what was my answer, go out and get drunk. I am a complete lightweight as i do not drink through fear of being ill. Tonight i have had three double vodkas in the space of about an hour and a half and the last drink was about 2 and a half hours ago. Now im really scred im going to be ill. I made myself somethign to eat but couldnt face it and the only time that happens is when i have a stomach bug or something similar. So now im scared, if im not ill cos of alcohol. i may be ill cos of a stomach bug.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

It's probably too late now but next time Go to rite aid or walmart and buy chaser tablets before drinking:www.doublechaser.com They work! Also drink water to flush the liquor out of you, but don't over do it. Most people get ill from drinking because either a) they drank too much on an empty stomach or b) they drink too much and got dehydrated. Whenever I drink (which is hardly ever, even if it is just 1 drink) I always follow it with a bottle/glass of water or two not soon after and doing that I have NEVER gotten ill after drinking not even so much as a headache...Told my friends about this "trick" too and it works! Liquor dehydrates=hang over. HTH! And hope you feel better!

Hi

Thanks for the reply. My bf keeps telling me if i was going to be sick from drinking too much i would have been by now, as its been 3 hours, and i think my feelings if nausea are caused by anxiety. Also, i had a massive plate of chips along with quite a bit of bread just before i went out. I dont feel drunk now, nt even tipsy im just worried in case i am ill, i was ok until i didnt fancy eating what i had cooked myself when i got home. Its 1.30 in the morning over hereand i really should get to bed as im at uni and have lectures all day tomorrow but i cant. My main fear isbeing sick in the middle of the night, i dont know why.

I'm sure you'll be okay! Sounds as if it's anxiety and maybe drinking that's making you feel yucky. Though everyones tolerances are different, I'm sure you'll be fine, try to drink some water and do something to sober up, then go to sleep.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

am i late replying? proibably, lol.

just wanted to say that i hope u were fine, and im sure u were.

sorry to hear about ur bf.

Jennxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.