Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Male or female emet?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

2 7.41%
  • Female

24 88.89%
  • Not sure

1 3.70%

Thread: Just curious

I was just curious...if you all wouldn't mind...I would like to know how many of each gender we have on this site. It seems like we have been picking up a lot more males lately...which is a good thing. I am glad you guys are not afraid to admit your phobia. The real men are the ones who admit they have fears.I was just kind of wondering about it...I am coming to believe that this phobia effects as many males as it does females...girls are just usually more willing to admit it. Oh...and I put the *not sure* choice in just for fun...but then again...ya never know. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

haha i love the not sure choice...i clicked girl beceause, well, I am!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Youre right, we are getting more males lately which is a great thing! IT's always harder for men to admit fears and seek help i think. Kudos to you guys here!!!

Yeah, we are getting more guys lately.

And anyways, I am a .
    -Anna

HAH! made me alugh.. i was sitting there thinking " not sure" what does tht mean?!?! lol

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOL! Gals are taking over the world, or rather, the emet site.

LOL

Hey, I know there are more males on this site then just one. C'mon...I want an accurate poll. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.