Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: MRI Last Night

Hey All...

I went and had my MRI last night. It sucked of course, but then again, the first one was worse. This one only took like 20 minutes. They had to strap my head down and I had to keep my eyes closed the entire time. When it was done, I got to see a side view of my brain. It was so weird looking. Anyway, I should be hearing from the doctor within a week, so we'll see!

I woke up with a friggin headache this morning... what a great way to start the day.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

awww, glad to hear u got thru it though!!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad to hear everything went well!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Aw well done! Thats a huge achievement. I had an MRI scan last summer. It was quite a scarry experiance but nothing to worry about really. Were u given a buzzer to press if you wanted to come out the tube?? That calmed me a bit.

Best of luck with your results (its really cool seeing your insides!)