Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So I'm going out in 30 minutes, and I'm experiencing heartburn, indigestion, probably because I'm nervous, and probaly because I've gone #2 twice already, but my system works like this: if I don't go everyday and I skip a day here and then I don't do normal (sorry), then this happens, but because I'm going out and because I know that now is the time for stomach flu's, I can't help but worry.........

I guess I want to hear something encouraging, god I just don't want to v*, I pray that I don't.

Hey there

Yeah its prolly cause your nerved, believe me if you had a bug you would know it. I know its tough, Ive had some scares because I was around people that had it and well here I am no bug yet! You will most likely be okay. If you had a bug it would be more than just heartburn.

You know how your system works. Your chances of getting the stomach flu is very low in fact. I recommend getting the flu shot to further reduce your chances. I know that you'll be fine. You have the strength inside to take command and blow this right out of the water!
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

I fear taking the flu shot, I`ve heard of so many ppl who still get sick, and some get sicker than without the shot.....

But thank you for your words, the evening ended up being great!

Thanks!

The flu shot doesn't protect from the stomach flu. The flu shot is to protect against influenza aka: headache, fever, body aches, chills, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, andsleepy flu. There are no known vaccines against any kind of stomach virus yet. Just to let you know lol...

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.