Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Food Poisoning in "Fully Cooked" Products

I bought some chicken yesterday, and the package said it was fully cooked. I microwaved it for about 2 minutes (twice the length of time that it said to microwave it on the packaging) and parts of it were still cold. I ate it anyway, however, because I was extremely hungry. Does this sound like a recipe for food poisoning? It's been about 12 hours so far and I still feel fine.

Default Re: Food Poisoning in "Fully Cooked" Products

Ah, meant to post this in "Questions and Answers". Oops!

Still fine, but also a bit anxious. I have lots of plans for this weekend, and would love some assurance that this doesn't mean I have to cancel them... :/

You should be fine! Since it's fully cooked the only thing you're doing when you put them in the microwave is heating them up. You could eat them frozen if you wanted and have no problem! Well, no problem aside from getting over the taste of a chicken popsicle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.