Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anti-Anxiety kit?

I always have little anti-anxiety remedies I carry with me everywhere. My kit includes real peppermint candies, which always great for soothing stomachs, gravol, ginger capsules, pepto bismol, and peppermint gum. I make sure I have my Rescue Remedy with me too, a natural anxiety reliever.

How about you guys?

Default Re: Anti-Anxiety kit?

Haha, I don't call it my anti-anxiety kit, I just call it "my stash".

My stash includes Altoid mints (in peppermint, cinnamon, and ginger flavors), Tums, ginger chews, Bonine (motion sickness pills that I really don't need), a pair of Sea Bands, and a water bottle.

So yes, my purse is constantly overstuffed and rattling with all these mints and tablets...somewhat embarrassing while I'm out in public.
    Panic at the thought of doing something is a challenge to do it.

I just have my benzo (Clonazepam) that I take before I leave the house. 1-1/5 depending on how nervous I am. I will also use Dramamine (motion sickness pills) if I get too n* to the point where home isn't even safe. If I can, I'll pack a water bottle that I can take small sips from, too. Otherwise, peppermints are sweet, and sweet things are a big N.O. for me. Also, if I have too many over a time, it will upset my stomach. Antacids work, but give me horrible heartburn later on...

I gave everything in my purse at all times..water,benzodiazepines,antacids,gravil,pepto capsules, my touch filled with relaxation technimques..bah guess it's a comfort thing makes me feel better just knowing I have these things on me
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Oh my pack. I love my pack! <3
    So in my pack I haaaave:

Lysol Wipes, antibacterial hand sanitizer, peppermint gum, peppermint and ginger candies, ginger gravol, my sea bands, and my Rescue Remedy

I don't carry anything around with me as I find it just perpetuates things... Plus my bag is usually so full of a ton of crap anyway that there's no room for anything else

Just Sanitizer that's it
    This too, shall pass

Have you all tried meditation?

Have you all tried yoga/tai chi?