Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, as some of you may have read, I have been DEATHLY ill since Sunday, and I finally went to the doctor today and they told me what is wrong with me!! Well, I had the flu, and now I have bronchitis and tonsilitis!! So now I am back on a Z-Pack!! Wish me luck, I am STILL feeling AWFUL!!!!!

aww you poor thing, atleast you know whats wrong now so it can be cleared up?

Give yourself a rest for a while, sounds like you deserve it!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

Hey Donna, I was just put on a Z-pack yesterday and took my first 2 today. How well do they work? I have never taken them before, in fact I have not taken antibiotics in several years

Those are powerful pills, and you should start feeling better pretty soon. I'm glad it was something that is treatable with pills and that you don't just have to "wait it out". My husband was on the Zpack last month for bronchitus. Hope you get better! You too, skinnyme!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Thanks!! I just needed a little sympathy [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I haven't felt this bad (yes, that includes the couple of tummy things I've had in recent yrs) since I had pneumonia in high school--I won't say how long ago.. .

Skinnyme, what are you on the Z-Pack for?? I find that it works FAST and it's easy on my tummy (but, not on my kids, it makes them both barf). Which is good, since it's one of the few antibiotics I am not allergic to!

Donna, I hope you get to feeling better soon!! IM glad you went to the doctor today!!

Oh, I am sorry Donna. I had the flu over New Years, and I know how awful it is. It truly is the worse. I hope you feel better soon.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Well, everyone in my house is or was sick with I think a cold~ my turned to an infection I guess because * gross* I was blowing green mucos, so the Dr. called it in for me. My oldest daughter has the actual Influenza and is taking Tamiflu. Wow I didnt think it was so bad, she has had a fever now since Sat. night and has not been in school since last Thursday. My other 2 kids have just gotten over bad colds. And to top it all off my husband is in Washington for 2 weeks and will not be home until March 17. Sorry to ramble but I am just so anxious for some normalcy around my house again. But I think I am handling it quite well.