Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panicking....

Ok Guys, Ineed some help. I am not feeling well and can't get out of my head what my mom said today to me. Her stomach was upset and knew it wasn't right and a while later she v*ed, but her its because of her vertigo problem, but now my stomach is bothering me too, sort of burning, sort of like something just sitting there, and I barely ate anything...

I just needed to get this off my chest and mind...

Thanks for listening and words would be appreciated too, if you want.

Sonia

Hey Sonia..I'm here if you want to talk!! Do you have msn?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Since you didn't eat much today, you could just be hungry. I know that when I don't eat, I feel a burning in my stomach, than my stomach gets real upset. I think its because you have nothing in your stomach, and all those jucies in their have nothing to digest. I would try eating some crackers or bread and drink some water. You also might think you feel sick because your mom was sick, so you could just be worrying. You are fine, just relax and try to eat something. Feel better.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Thank you both so much, I do not have msn, I am having problems with it, and I don't have any other thing. I know I suffer from acid reflux and bad indigestion, maybe its just that and maybe it is because of my mom...

Thank you again though, I'll keep posting till I feel better, kick this in the ass and go to bed, I am so sleepy...

Ok well I'm going to atempt to go to sleep, God I am praying I do not wake up in the middle of the night or any time for that matter, sick.....Please God, I hope not.

I might be back, who knows....[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I hope you get to sleep and stay asleep. Let us know how it goes. You'll be fine.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

It definately sounds like acid reflux since you felt burning and you hardly ate. I hope you are doing well now! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

Thanks girls!!! I managed to fall asleep and stay asleep.

I am so very happy though because even though I thought the worst last night, I didn't run to my pills, and I didn't shake or cry, but instead I came here for support and got it, and somehow last night, that was enough to help me through it.

Thank You!