Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I guess the stomach virus is just now hitting my area because up until now I have heard very little about it.

As I posted earlier this week, my boss was out sick for 2 days. She never *v* but was constantly nauseated with chills, body aches, etc. She came back today and was telling me how it is going around among our administrative personnel. Three people have been out with it this week. Fortunately, my office is not any where near theirs!

I had to deliver some supplies to a doctor's office today and I was talking to the nursing assistant and asking her how her two young daughters have been. She proceeded to tell me that she had to pick up her youngest at day care yesterday due to the virus. She said they had seen some of it in their office too.

Then I go into the pharmacy to buy various things, and I hear a man talking about how it is really going around. So, now I'm starting to get real nervous and thinking that I should go on the stomach virus diet! I have been washing my hands like 3-4 times each time I go to the bathroom. After coming out of the doctor's office today, I used one of my hand sanitizing wipes. So, I'm doing all that I can to prevent it!

When will it ever end!?!

You know what's really weird? (Knock on wood...) Well, where I am in California, I haven't heard like ANYTHING about a SV. Here is all just been cold and flu. I would be going crazy too... I hope that things slow down and disappear for you as far as the SV in your area goes. Stay healthy! It should be almost over. Its almost spring! Two more weeks!

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It has been really bad for a good month a half in my area. I live in Maryland. Where abouts are you? Stay away from sick people! I know I dont use my bathroom at work. I will hold it and go home on my break. I know that may sound crazy...but call me crazy! I think the worst is over here...I HOPE!

I live in North Carolina and in the past, the stomach virus has "gone around" in December-January. I don't remember it ever being this late. I wish I could go home to go to the bathroom. I don't have that option here. The only break I get from 8-5, is lunch and sometimes I actually do go home, but other times I have errands I have to run on my lunch hour. I live about 15 miles away too. No one that I come into direct contact with has had it except my boss and she never *v* so I'm wondering if hers truly was the sv.