Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been feeling off since yesterday. I have been really tired. ( I even took a nap today and that is very unlike me) I am going between chills and hotflashes. My tummy will hurt then feel fine and I was nausiated yesterday, but I think that was because of my sinus drainage. (I always have problems with my sinuses, it stinks big time) Also, I tend to always have tummy aches, but these ones are different feeling.

I know this all sounds so stupid. I am not so much scared of what if I have a sv at this point, but I feel all confused about things like should I go out to the store or should I eat something. Sometimes the emet anorexia makes me even more sick feeling especially when I have a tummy full of mucus... yuk... I know.

I dunno. I didn't think too much of it when it was only yesterday that I felt like crap, but now I am on day two and it's begining to stress me out.
    Any ideas about what on earth could be going on?

Hi. To me it sounds like a regular virus (not a stomach virus). I get like that sometimes just before i get a cold. As for the tummy ache, could it be hunger. My tummy always hurts, i dont eat (emet anorexia) so my tummy always hurts cos its empty and when i do eat cos my tummy isnt used to food that hurts too.

I wouldnt worry too much. I don't know about where you are but there is loads of that stuff going around here at the moment. If its just a regular virus it will prob just make you tired and mess around with your body temperature, i get that loads.

I hope you feel better soon

Nicki xx

Thanks so much for your response. I suppose you are probably right. I just had popcorn and gingerale and am actually feeling better since I ate something. I guess sometimes our bodies just tell us that we have to slow down and take it easy.

At least tomorrow is Sunday so I can take the day to rest some.

Thanks again for the support.