Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Period crud

Hey all, man Im on the 2nd day of my stinkin you know what, and just feel so wasted. Do you get like where little things just seem to be crisises, and you just feel more overwhelmed and every little problem seems compounded by like 1000? Man well Im feelin like that. I started this job, and its good, but I feel like Im still tryin to adjust, and starting my period at like the same time isn't helping any! I just feel spaced out and like sad and such easier, and well now im feelin nauseas, and ugh. It just seems things get overwhelming around that time of the month. I hate that. I feel like all scattered and messed up.

I can definitely relate to that. Hormones are crazy. Just a few more days and you will be back to your old self (for a while, until that time again). Isn't it lovely???! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Heh Lol, glad Im not the only one! Yeah its great to turn into the wicked ermb-iotch of the East at a certain time every month, lol! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I just hate not feeling like myself. I feel like sometimes for a few days I become this "other" person who just is all snappy and irritable and tired and argh!

I completly relate to that, that just is your hormones talking for you girl. One time I cried (during my cycle) that I ate the biggest cookie and I bet all the other ones felt unwanted just because they were small =(

Hello Laura!

I know what you mean, I could cry over the stupidest most insignificant things. Sometimes I even feel like crying for no real reason at all. It seems to amplyfy your emotions a lot.

Yes, I am exactly the same way, although it is been a lot better since I discontinued my birth control. I feel like the world is coming to an end around that time of the month. Even the smallest things irritate me. One time I remember getting very angry and upset just because my husband went outside to do some yard work without telling me! In fact, for a time it got so bad that I took a low dose antidepressant(Sarafem) a few days before my period.