Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

HAH, I finally found out my password!! So now I can tell you how I have been doing. Well, just one word; AWESOME!

My weight has kept going up and up. In January I was at 100 lbs and now I am at 131lbs, not bad for 3 months. I've also just started going to the gym this past few weeks. The first few days I had attacks, but I just shrugged them off. Now I am lifting more than I was when I started and it's starting to show (look out ladies [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]). School is still going awesome. Taking a music class which is fun. I'm also dabbling as a teacher's assistant in a classroom for a friend's mom. She told me I can do a music lesson for the kids, that's like a dream come true for me!!!
    Work is also going very well. I still work only morning hours (doctor's orders) which is awesome cause I love getting out and having the afternoon off. I'm going snowboarding this Saturday and I am PUMPED!!! hah Snowboarding is one of my new passions.

Well uhh, I don't think I left anything out. I hope you all are doing well (haven't had a chance to browse the topics yet) and if anyone wants to hit me up on AIM my AIM is "dwellin84", don't be confused by the AIM name, it's just from a song name, I don't dwell over things=) . Well, payce out brothers and sisters =)

AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Good to hear you are doing so well!!

Take care!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

That's really great that you're doing so well. Keep it up!!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11