Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy so im officialy sick!

I havent felt right since wed night. It was coming and going the past few days. Both my kids have had colds so i thought it was that. But mine seems different, alot of stomach pain and nausea combined with sneezing and congestion, fatigue. I slept until 1230 today and im still tired. My stomach feels horrid even drinking gatoraid. I doubt its noro because i havent V yet but somethings up. I know wed i was at a clinic for my hand therepy and a woman was V but i wasnt close to her. I probably should go see a doc but i have no insurance. I doubt its something i ate because my kids ate the same and are fine. I just feel miserable today.

Whatever i have is setting off my gerd and ibs too. I havent felt this bad in years. Honestly if i did V maybe i would feel better. I just took a reglan so ill have to see what happens?

Default Re: so im officialy sick!

Im no doctor but i think i have an ulcer. Its been going on for 5 days now and comes and goes. Makes sense as i took alot of excedrines over the past few months for my broken wrist. It hurts between meals and after i take a multi vitamen. What i cant figure out is the fatigue im having with it. No v no d and no fever. I have no insurance so i dont know what to do? I was good up until wed when i had chicken for dinner.

I need advice.

I say it is your gallbladder...thats what happens to my husband do you eat 3 meals everyday? Or do you skip then eat?

I dont have a gallbladder anymore but thanks. Had it out in 2005. I still think its a ulcer or some form of food poisning. Ive never had a virus last this long. Im debating going to the ER but i dont need a bill.
    Last edited by fixxxer2012; 11-28-2011 at 06:34 PM.

I would personally go in! I also had ulcer type symptoms and later discovered my kidney was completely blocked on one side and partial on the other I sure hope you feel better soon if ya wanna talk I will listen

I wouldn't go to the er...go to a quick care or like a Walgreens or CVS clinic...if it is something important they will send you on your way...Or at least go to a quick care..many of them can draw blood and do testing...

Well my ear and teeth are killing me tonight. The fatigue is back too. Im starting to think it may be a sinus infection. I had one years ago with the same symptoms. It could explain the nausea too. The only thing that will cure it is antibiotics so ill have to see a doctor. The ER has a prompt care inside it for non emergencies. If im not better in the morning ill go in, i hate feeling like this.

I agree you should go see a doctor. I have insurance, but it's a high deductible HSA plan because I'm an independent contractor court reporter, so I hear you about the cost! I usually go to a Walgreen's Care Clinic or the one at CVS, they are about $80 for the visit, and some grocery store chains (Publix in Florida) actually give out FREE antibiotics with a prescription! It might be worth it for you to look it up and see if there's anything like that in your area. I hope you get to the bottom of it and feel better!

felt horrid last night and today so i went to see my doctor, it costs less that way. he said i have a really bad sinus infection and put me on a 6 day dose of the zpack and sudafed. im glad i went in and got it checked out. i was tired of the drainage causing nausea.