Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok I want to see if I am alone with this, but sometimes after I eat, my stomach starts to grumble and make noise, I know its normal, my food is digesting, but the noise for some reason puts me in a panic. I hate how it makes me feel, thank goodness I am alone in my office, people would think I am a nut... I keep telling my stomach to BE QUITE [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]AGGGG I tell you, this fear is sooo annoying..So does any else out there hate to hear there tummies rumble? Thank Christy

yeah, ha ha! i get that alot! especially if i havnt eaten in ages and then eat something big.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Yea I get that to, especially if I havent eaten in a while. Don't let it get to you, try eating smaller more frequent meals that way you won't have much on your stomach at any one time, but you will have enough in there to quiet the storm.

Yea I get that too, and it always freaks me out! I dont like how it feels either, but usually it is okay.

I get it too. I seem to notice it more when my emet kicks in full force. You are not alone![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]