Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: depressed

guys,
    i feel so deprssed at the moment. and there is no reason that i shld but i do. I feel like crying all the time. and i started crying at work last week. great. I feel like i have lost all my friends in the world. i feel like this is what my life is gonna be like forever.

and i feel tired ALL the tired. i just keep falling asleep all the time. maybe its coz im nearly off my effexor now...? i dunno.

i feel guilty coz i could name at least 15 reasons why my life is great and i shld fell happy and one of the luckiest girls!! grrr - im so damn pants and i hate myself. i wish id just snap out of it

ems x

I am with you, and I know how you feel.. I keep getting angry with myself, because I too am depressed, when I should be happy.. I have a wonderful husband, a bueatiful son.. and growing up,I always said I could not wait to have a baby and give them all I did not have. I am living that dream u know, and I can not seem to snap outta of this Funk I am in. If u need to just talk,u can always email me, I sometimes thing people going throw similar feelings tend to understand so much better.. take care and I am here if u need anything. Christy

Hi ems,

I am so sorry you are feeling down. Just remember that most of us go through this and it will pass. Christy is right, it is hard to snap out of a funk once you are in it. But just know that you will. I usually will try and spend some time by myself, taking walks helps me alot. The fresh air will wake you up a little too. Sorry I don't have some sure fire advice, but I do hope you are feeling better soon.

--Kim