Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i dnt know wots rong with me, bin feeling sick for a few days now but today is the worst, i wake up with a weird feeling in my throat, not sore but likei can taste sumin sweet down my throat, kinda hard to explain, i havn't v*****d yet but keep on feeling the nausea come and go - havent eaten much today bcoz im scared the food wont stay down, what should i do i feel so unwell and my stomach has been playing up all day too, feels bloated! Edited by: baby_angel

It sounds to me like you have sinus drainage, you may have a sinus infection, or a cold. This will cause all of those symptoms, you do not have to run a fever and your nose may or may not be stopped up. You may want to go to the dr. Hope you feel better real soon. Oh, take some type of decongestant and see if that won't make your throat feel better.

How are you feeling now?

im feeling mch better now, got some rest n i even feel hungry now! maybe it was jus one of those off days...