Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok it feels like sunday when I felt sick to my stomach, and I think it has to do with the same subject. Because last night I ate a lot of fruits to help me, and so now I'm feeling it and I just needed to post and get it off my mind, I guess.

No one here really understands, and if I leave and go home my bf will probably get mad or me feeling like this again.

So sorry to bother you guys, but it does help to just let it out sometimes, or most of the time.

Sonia

Sonia, don't feel bad. I know what you are going through. My emet has been under control for about a month now, but for a while there, I couldn't go to the bathroom, I could barely eat anything, and I was always nausous. And I know what you mean about your bf getting mad. Mine would get mad at me too, when ever I said my stomach was bothering me. He just doesn't understand how our mind works. You are probably feeling anxiety right now. Have you been able to go? If not, that can defenitly make you sick to your stomach. Just try and calm down first and for most. You are not going to v*, so just get that out of your head. If you were, you would have already done it by now.

Please don't feel that you are alone, because your not. We are here to help you get through this. Have you tried eating fiber. Not talking about vegies, or fruits, but if you go to the store, you can get fiber. I used to eat fiber wafers. They taste pretty good (at least I think they do) and they do work. I wouldn't suggest a laxitive, because they make your stomach cramp. But any fiber supplement works great.

I am very sorry that you still are not feeling well. You will get through this, I promise. I am here to help you if you need anything. PM me if you want. I hope you feel better soo.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Hi im Stacey, and im terrified of being sick. I totally know what ur going through.

How are you feeling today Sonia?? I was thinking of you and wondering how you were doing.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Please dont feel bad. We are here to listen and help you. I know exactly how you feel. It sounds like you have bad anxiety and believe me...if anyone knows about anxiety I do. It can do a number on your digestive system.

NEVER EVER feel bad to post about anything...........OKAY?[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

How are you now?

Hey you guys! Thanks so much.

I'm still dealing with my stomach pains, but I guess now it is probably my reflux or nerves or my bathroom issues!

But thanks for all your support![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hi Sonia,

Im glad ur feelin better. Anxiety can do many things, i know exactly what ur going through. Im going to CBT this afternoon to talk through my v* phobia.

As my therapist says, "Feel the fear... and do it ne way!"

I think its about time we started taking control of our phobia instead of it controling us- definitely easier said than done tho!!