Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey everyone... I just wanted to update ya'll on my situation. My boyfriend and I officially got back together last night. We had an important talk on Saturday night, and I told him that I kissed another guy while we were apart. (I had to tell him, I really didn't want to lie to him about it. I mean, I could have lied and he never would have found out, but I really felt like it was the right thing to do.) He wasn't happy about that, obviously. It was a long talk and it was very emotional. After it we decided not to get back together yet, but he came over to my house and spent the night. We didn't do anything sexual. He said he just wanted to be near me. Then Sunday we went out to lunch and to the mall and stuff. It was really emotional every time we'd talk about *us*. Still, Sunday, we decided not to get back together. Then last night I about had it. I missed him way too much. I called him to ask him if I should just move on or if I should hang on. He said "Do what you want", and I about flipped. I couldn't stand the thought of not giving this relationship another shot. Since I told him about the kiss with the other guy, he's just really uncomfortable, understandably, and he said that no matter what it will always be in his head. Yeah, I know. But I convinced him to give it another shot. He's just scared. And I understand that. Anyway, at 11:00pm last night I drove the 20 miles to his house so I could spend the night with him after our talk on the phone. It was nice. It was a little awkward, but hopefully that will pass. I guess that if things don't get better in a couple or three weeks, then things will probably be over. I don't deserve him or his love as it is... but I love him very much, and I am very happy for the time being. :-) The only thing that I'm kinda thinking about right now is how he's going to be freaking out probably any time I hang out with this guy or any of my other guy friends. I'm not going to stop hanging out with my guy friend's because he's tripping out. That's not right. What do you all think of this situation? Thanks...

xoxoxo
    Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Honestly, for one kiss that is never going to happen again, I personally wouldn't have told because as he said, it will always be on his mind, and I bet anything that when you do hang with your guy friends it will bother him very much, and it might evetually ruin the relationship. I did that too.

But at the same time, he might take your honesty as a good thing and believe in you and know that you'll never actually cheat on him because you were apart when you kissed the other guy, and maybe he feels that if it were to ever happen again, then he knows and thinks you'll be honest with him again.

Its just a matter of waiting it out and seeing how things do go, the first test will be when you hang out with your friends.

Hope things go great though!

I personally think that even though you kissed someone else does not mean that you dont deserve him. Sometimes you need to do things like that to see where things stand. I think you should give it a shot. If you guys really love each other that it is definitely worth trying again. He will get over it.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Good luck!