Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My friends visit went fairly well, it was actually not so bad at all, the baby and I hit it off really well and tho there were some bumps the last day or so it was an overall great trip. Anyhow my point is I got pictures back today and on the roll of film were pictures from the natural spring here when the manatees were here. I took my friend and her daughter but there manatees weren't there, an alligator and tons of turtles were tho lol. Anyhow I hope you guys enjoy the pictures. that isnt' my hand int he one lol just another observor, I actually wans't there because of school crap but anyhow here they are:

[img]uploads/images/SimplyMe/3EC_manatee1.jpg[/img]
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm so glad you had a nice visit. I knew you would!! Cool pictures! You don't see those types of things where I come from!! I have to chuckle that the lady with the arm in the second picture is wearing a jacket, in Florida!!! It's shorts weather at about 55 degrees for us northerners, lol!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

What is that a picture of in the water??

I am glad the visit went well, and the pictures are cool, it looks really beautiful there.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

That's a Manatee! Looks awesome. I wish I could have gone. Good to know you did okay! Awesome pictures. Manatees are so damn cute!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like manatee. When I was 13 or so, my step-grandparents, who lived in Ocala, "adopted" manatee for me and my sister from Homosassa Springs. My manatee's name was Star, I think, and it had a baby. So cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It looks kind of scary to me, I have never seen one before, I think I will look them up on the internet and learn more about them.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

LOL! Jo, I started laughing when i read you post! I dont' really think about it but I guess to people who get REAL weather (like snow!) us Floridians in our jackets in 50 degree weather look pretty funny!

I'm glad you guys like the pictures!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin