Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi my name is Laura and I am asixteen-year-old college student from the UK. I have been suffering from Emetophobia for as long as I can remember, so I feel really relieved to find that I am not alone.

I think it's abouttime I started to tackle this fear once and for all, as it effects me in such a way that I cannot go about my life as I would like to.

Anyway with that said, I look forward to getting to know you all. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

P.S. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Edited by: laurav

Welcome! I'm sure you'll fiind a family here! I have also had this phobia all my life (I'm 14...) so you're definetly not alone!! If you have any questions, just ask

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Welcome. This is a great site, and everyone is so warm and helpful. My name is Michele, and I am on this site daily, and here to help. Looking foward to getting to know you. Your not alone, and we are always here to help. Again, welcome.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the site! This is the place to be for emet. There's always support when you need it. Feel free to come and cry to us about anything, that's what this site is for.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

16 year old college student?!? Daaaaaang =) . Smart girl, you have me beat by one year, I started college, while still going to high school at 17. Welcome to the board, hopefully you find some useful information here. But hey, if I ever need help on a book report, are you willing to help a poor college student out ? =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Welcome to the site, Laura[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it means alot to me! I'm hoping that being around other emet sufferers will help me get over this fear once and for all.

r311dude: Always nice to meet a fellow college student. What are you studying?