Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey everyone,

I asked for prayers for my cancer buddy, Rachel H., a few times before and I hope you don't mind me asking for them once more.
    As I said in my last post, Rachel's parents have been told by doctors that there is no hope for a cure for their precious daughter. They haven't given them a specific amount of time, but Jodi and Mark (her mom and dad) are still not willing to give up on a life and a future for Rachel.

Jodi has done a lot of research and found some options that they would like to try, so she and Rachel will be leaving their home in Minnesota and traveling to California will they willlive for about three months.
    This means that they will be leaving behind Rachel's dad, Mark and her two brothers, Lance and Blake.

It's going to be a tough time for their entire family, especially for young Lance who had a very rough time the last time Jodi had to leave, and they could all REALLY use some prayers.

No one knows how long Rachel has left... we all hope that she will get her miracle and live a long, happy, and healthy life, but evenif God has other plans, we can all still pray that in the end Rachel's ENTIRE family can be by her side when the time comes.

If you would like, visit her site and send her some *hugs* through the guestbook... but mostly right now her parents are just asking for lots and lots of prayers!
    http://www.caringbridge.org/mn/rachelhansen/

Thanks, and I'll keep you guys updated
    ~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

You got it!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Definitely!!! Have they tried St. Jude???

OMG! That made me cry. (I went to her website) I have a 1 yr old daughter and I simply can not imagine what they must be going through. I tend to "put my feet in their shoes"I would be absolutely devistated.

Rachel and her family will be in my thoughts for sure!!!!!!Edited by: madisonsmom

When I went to the website, I couldn't stop sobbing!!! My girls are right around her age!!

You guys are great... I know it's hard to visit the site and not burst into tears when you see that beautiful smile. That picture was just recently taken and it stillamazes me to think that this is the same little girl who has cancer spreading quickly through her body. It just proves how incredible kids really are.

She's been through so very much and she's still smiling... all I can say is 'wow'
    There's a reason they call cancer kids the "Bald, Brave, and Beautiful"... because they truly are.

Thanks for joining in on the prayers,
    Again, I'll keep you guys updated

~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown