Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well you might remember that about a month ago I made a topic asking if anyone had heard of Alan Davies? (The Jonathan Creek guy)Well about a week after that I found out his agents address and write a letter for him to give Alan and he just wrote back! It was sooooo sweet! A postcard thing with a picture of him on it (signed!) and a little letter on the back saying, thanks alot for my letter and hes very flattered and telling me when the next series of Qi is coming!!! I am sooooo surprised!

ahhhhaha! thats amazin! i lOOOOOOve him!! hes so cute isnt he [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] whens the next QI? i was so gutted when that finished! i cant wait 4 the new series!
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

In answer to evrything you just said: I know, me too, I agree, hes filming in may and doesn't know when it's on tv, same and same again! Also at easter he is on a celebrity who wants to be a millionaire. I am sooooo watching.