Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feel yuck...

oh...

im at work - got here an hour ago. my head is really hurting and i feel yucky. im starting to get panicky as i went to the loo - and lets just say it wasnt as 'solid' as i wld have liked it to have been!!!

i now feel mildly panicked.

i dont think it helps that im having the period from hell this month - its usually finished by now - but its still going and hurting too - which it never does... [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

oh - what cld be wrong? i hope it isnt a bug? i heard on telly that the Norwalk virus is at southmead hospital in bristol - and Jon works only a mile away....great

the thing is i DO feel mega hungry...

oh wat to do?

ems x

I say eat. If you are hungry, then you should def. eat. If its not quite d*, then I wouldn't worry, its probably just your period. I know that happens with me when I have mine. I don't think its a bug at, especially if your boyfriend doesn't have it. I hope you feel better.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

i think im ok - i went to boots and had a cheese and tom sandwhich - felt better after that and feeling better now! phew!

still headachey and really tired but hey its friday!

thanks Michele!
    ems x