Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am really panicking. I had starbucks this morning. I usually get decaf but I did not this morning. I have had "d" all morning really bad. We just went to lunch and I could not even eat because I started to feel really nauseaous and REALLT shakey! Now I am so afraid that I am going to V****. Today is my last day at work and they are going to have cake in 1 hour. I hope I am OK. I don't want to look stupid KWIM? I am just really freaked out.

Megan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You feel shaky and nausous from the caffene. It happens to me when I drink to much. You need to get some food in your stomach, and I promise you will feel better. Don't eat just cake, because its to much sugar and it might just be to sweet on your stomach, eat some crackers or bread, and you will feel better. Also, caffene can give you d*, especially if you rarely drink it. Haven't you ever heard one of the best laxitives can be a cup of coffee and a cigarette!! Don't worry you will be fine, just try and enjoy you day.

Michele
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

I agree with Michelle, thats happened to me to before and it was from the coffee....

Eat some bread or something before you have cake, it'll help big time.

Keep us posted.

Yes, it's definitely the caffeine!! I learned long ago that caffeine and I don't mix!! If I drink caffeinated coffee or take Excedrin or No Doz, I get the runs and horrible nausea. You should definitely eat something like bread--or even the cake--it's absorbent. And drink some water and try to dilute it!!

Definitely the coffee!! Especially if you normally get decaf!

How are you now?

I hope you are feeling better. You are the second one I read today that said KWIM....and I have no idea what that means! Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks.

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I just figured it out!!! Know what I mean?? Right?? (I'm so smart! )

Mary

He he, I was wondering that too, but I wasn't smart enough to figure it out, Mary!!

[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]I am such a moron

No, you are not! I saw it twice and did not get it, and then I was reading another post where someone actually wrote...know what I mean? And, I was like...Ohhhhhhhhhh!